Being near the ocean is my sanctuary..You can let go of all your feelings here...Life is good! Enjoy it!!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Roasted Red Bell Pepper-Jalapeno Hummus

I have been crazy about Red Pepper Hummus lately so I decided that I should make my own. I buy at least one tub of hummus a week for about $4.00, which can get pretty costly. This recipe is easy to make and will last you for at least a few days. Here is my homemade recipe:




Roasted Red Pepper-Jalapeno Hummus

3 cans of garbanzo beans
1 red bell pepper
1 jalapeno
1/2 cup of garlic cloves
1 cup of lemon juice
1/2 cup of tahini

Roast red bell pepper & jalapeno until brown. Remove from oven. Put garbanzo beans, garlic cloves, lemon juice, tahini, red bell pepper, jalapeno, & sea salt in food processor.

No comments:

Post a Comment