Being near the ocean is my sanctuary..You can let go of all your feelings here...Life is good! Enjoy it!!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Garden Catch All Salsa Recipe by Amanda Joy

I have an absolute love for tomatoes!! I love making salsa!! It is so yummy on my fish, chicken, or shrimp tacos. It is also good just by itself ♥ I came upon this recipe on Bonnie's Seasonal Recipes. Yummy! Enjoy!!

Posted by Michelle in Ocean Pacific Papaya Style

ingredients:

4 large tomatoes, chopped
2 medium peppers, chopped
1/2 onion, chopped
1 avocado, chopped
1 can corn, drained
1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 tbsp fresh chopped cilantro
2 tbsp lime juice
1 tbsp vinegar
2 tsp olive oil
1 tbsp sugar
1 1/2 tsp cumin
1 tbsp chili powder
dash of hot sauce
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment