Being near the ocean is my sanctuary..You can let go of all your feelings here...Life is good! Enjoy it!!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fruity Chicken Salad Sandwiches


I am all about easy meals in my house!  This meal is a favorite because it whips up super quick!
My husband does not like celery in the least bit, which is hard for me because most chicken salad recipes call for celery.  I LOVE Chicken Salad so I was determined to find a recipe not calling for celery that we all liked and still had the good “crunch” from typical chicken salads.  I found it… and it is now a favorite!  It is perfect for picky eaters (like my husband :) )!

Fruity Chicken Salad Sandwiches

Fruity Chicken Salad! Easy, fast, and delicious!

A fast, easy and delicious meal!

Ingredients

Print This Recipe Print This Recipe

Instructions

  1. In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, chopped pecans, grapes, chicken and apple.
  2. Chill in fridge for about 30 minutes. (Not necessary, I just like it better chilled.)
  3. Serve on crescents, rolls, or sandwich bread.
Enjoy!
recipe from: Southern Plate


No comments:

Post a Comment