Being near the ocean is my sanctuary..You can let go of all your feelings here...Life is good! Enjoy it!!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Grilled Cheese?

Post image for Grilled Cheese?.
Ingredients:
2 Slices of bread (I like wholegrain, but if you want the traditional thing, go for ciabatta bread)
1tbsp Pesto
1 Canned artichoke – quartered
1 roasted red pepper – cut into 3 pieces
2 slices of fresh mozzarella (Mozzarella is traditional, but I didn’t have any when I made the sandwich, so I substituted a blend of jack cheeses. You can experiment with whatever cheeses you like. I highly recommend it.)
Spread pesto on both halves of your bread
 Grilled Cheese?
Place roasted red pepper on one half
 Grilled Cheese?
Place artichoke pieces on top of the roasted red pepper
 Grilled Cheese?
Place cheese on top of the artichokes & then toast both sandwich halves in the toaster oven – or regular oven at 350F if you don’t have a toaster oven – until cheese melts (approx 5 minutes).
 Grilled Cheese?
Place the top slice of bread on top, cut in half, and you’re done! BY LUCKY25

No comments:

Post a Comment